- Botox is an injection that temporarily relaxes facial muscles to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as prevent new lines from forming.
- Common injection sites include the forehead, the area between the eyebrows, the corners of the eyes, and the sides of the chin.
- Botox must be injected precisely by a professional.
- Commonly the results last for a few months.
- It must be repeated in order to continue the effect.
- More times than not, the effect will become permanent over several sessions.