ReSound LiNX Hearing Aid
An incredible advancement in hearing aid technology that works with your smartphone for discreet and complete control.
- 360 degree hearing in a package built to be smaller, more flexible and more discreet than other devices of its kind.
- ReSound LiNX is the first hearing aid that connects directly to an iPhone,® iPad® or iPod touch® so you get a smarter, clearer and more connected hearing experience.
- Receive a demonstration of ReSound LiNX firsthand at your appointment. The demonstration is free with no obligation whatsoever. Please be sure to bring a friend or family member with you to your appointment, and they’re even welcome to try ReSound LiNX themselves!
ReSound LiNX is a hearing aid designed to help you hear conversations in noisy areas. It also has the added benefit of connecting directly to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch which allows you to stream sound from phone calls, movies and music directly to your hearing aids.
- Primarily, ReSound LiNX works like any other hearing aid you may be familiar with, just in a smarter and more precise way. However, ReSound LiNX is also special in that you can stream media directly to your hearing aids from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- ReSound LiNX hearing aids will function perfectly without being connected to any other devices. Direct iPhone, iPad or iPod touch connectivity is a great additional benefit, but is by no means required for use.
- ReSound LiNX is compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Air, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, and iPod touch (5th generation) using iOS 7.X or later.
- ReSound LiNX uses the brown color-code hearing aid battery, number 312.
- ReSound LiNX is designed to stand up to everyday use. It is small, flexible, water and moisture resistant, and are designed for maximum comfort.
- ReSound LiNX is a great option for any lifestyle, environment and nearly all levels of hearing loss. It is designed to be customizable, so you can have a great hearing experience.
- ReSound LiNX features direct sound connectivity to iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, as well as FaceTime® integration.
- The easy-to-use ReSound Smart™ app allows you to stream media, apply environmental settings, and customize your sound profile based on your frequently-visited locations.
- Live Listen™ functionality lets you use your phone as an additional microphone to pick up conversations no matter what environment you have trouble hearing in.
- “Find my hearing aid,” uses your phone to geo-locate your hearing aids with the device’s built-in GPS.
- Your hearing care professional has all the details available for you, and will be happy to answer any questions you might have.